SOME THINGS PEOPLE FREQUENTLY ASK ME BEFORE THEY APPOINT ME AS THEIR WEDDING DRESS DESIGNER
1. Where are you located ?
Northern suburbs of Cape Town.
2. Do I need to book an appointment?
Yes you do! Click right here to make an appointment either by email, WhatsApp, or just give me a call.
3. What times are you available for Consultations ?
Monday Wednesdays & Fridays 9am-4pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9am - 7pm
Saturdays - 9 am - 2 pm
4. What do I need to bring to my First appointment?
An open mind and an idea or two of what you like will be good starting point for me to assess your taste and style.
5. Do I need to bring the actual shoes I'll be wearing on my wedding day?
A Pair of shoes that's close to what you intend on wearing on your wedding day will greatly improve the look of any dress that you're fitting but its not essential as the dress will also guide you to the shoes.
6. Is a consultation at Anje Bridal Couture one to one and private ?
Indeed ! Your time here will be for you and you alone.
7. How far in advance do I need to start planning and setting up my first consultation with you?
3 to 6 months is a good time should you wish a dress made to your desires.
Should you find what you need from my selection of wedding dresses 1 to 2 months so I have can make the adjustments needed to make the fit perfect.